Soddy-Daisy Health Care Center participates in the Model 3 Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) program. Soddy-Daisy voluntarily entered this Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) program with a commitment and incentive to achieve exceptional outcomes for patients and for CMS.
Only 6% of the skilled nursing facilities in the country elected to participate in Model 3.
The BPCI program is intended to significantly improve the coordination of physician, acute, post-acute, and home care services to better meet the needs of the patient throughout the continuum of care.
We are pleased to share that our facility participates in the following BPCI bundles:
- Esophagitis, Gastroenteritis and other Digestive Disorders
- Fractures of the Femur and Hip or Pelvis
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Obstruction
- Lower Extremity & Humerus Procedure except Hip, Foot, Femur
- Major Bowel Procedure
- Major Joint Replacement of the Upper Extremity
- Removal of Orthopedic Devices
- Revision of the Hip or Knee
- Simple Pneumonia and Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infection